Monday, April 29, 2013

Yesterday I had an old fashion workout Robert Parker would of wrote for his character Spencer. Three rounds on a heavy bag, a long workout with free weights and my total gym, 30 minutes aerobic running. OK Spencer would have done 200 push-ups and 200 sit-ups and jogged 10 miles, but I was close. Walked to work this morning and later cut grass time. I have been good with healthy eating most of the time. One thing I am seeing is improvement on my breathing as I move. Added as well is an attempt to walk 5 to 7 flights of stairs a day.
I have been reading through the Parker novels and and it is easy to see the influence. Working a heavy bag has a lot of benefits. It is a good core exercise and strength exercise. It is one more way to work out and have variety.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net