Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kendall you were wonderful Rialto Performance

Kendall Sontag stole the show for us
It rained and poured for 40 daysie asie... OK maybe not that bad but man have we had a lot of rain. So much outdoor walking hard to to do. I have had some good indoor workouts. Moving and strength exercises have been great in reducing pain in my knees from an injury. Rest recovery, movement all help the healing.
Last night my grand daughter Kendall was great in a all city grade school performance at the Rialto. There was a lot of song and dance plus band and orchestra to boot. The kids did well and hats off to the district to commit to the arts. I think all of in the family were impressed by Kendall's performance. Also displayed were hundreds of art work and we found hers. Kendall well done.
Keep walking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net