Saturday, April 13, 2013

Skyler Joy Reeves

Grandpe with Skylar Joy Reeves
What is important today is 10 days back to work with out an absence and even more important I saw a beautiful girl Skylar Joy Reeves, she is a beautiful baby girl who will great bless The Lord and us to boot. She feels to light but she share her beautiful voice and has a wonderful opinion. Liam was uncertain when she cried and wanted mom's assurance everything is OK. Definite motivation to keep walking.
This morning before lunch a took a 20 minute workout in the fitness center that include time walking there band back where I eat. Part of the way includes stairs,. Converting workout to steps easily over 2000 steps. Later I included my old man
Skyler
workout and I took several short walks through the day. This week end I will set up my boxing room where I will simulate three rounds of boxing. Once or twice a week I will do that workout. I am going to use my recombant bike for one to two outings a week, walk with Barb, use strength training equipment, play so tennis and disc gulf, hike some trails and it should add up to better fitness. I forgot swimming but that is on the list too.Cross train should work all muscles and add fun variety.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net