Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Marathons have encouraged millions to live better, Terror continues to show evil and lack of respect for fellow

Running a marathon has encourage many to get healthier and more fit. Many have picked up walking, jogging, swimming because of the sport's popularity that we all compete against our personal goals. While the first marathon had military motivation, the modern marathon has brought people together. The Boston marathon stands out as unique. People competing, others cheering the best of the human spirit. The terrorist attack twisted for their own sinful end has no justification. Loss of life and injury can not be replaced. Yet what do we see again, but hero's saving lives, risking their own, defiantly moving to show good can over come evil. The low lives who did this I hope reap what they sowed. For these we lost may millions around the globe be inspired to run, walk in their place for life.
This week I am keeping track of my workout times with the goal of 150 minutes in a week. In 5 days I have 135 minutes. Thanks Don for the workout today. Praying for those in Boston, keep walking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net