Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter a great encouragement


"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir
Barb and I were off for a walk today, we were well dressed for a windy cool day. The skies we blue and we could here the birds. We added push-ups as we passsed benches on the way back. It feels good to breathed the cool air deeply into my lungs as the walk pace was aerobic.
Yesterday our plumbing went haywire and forced us to take lodging at a local motel. The plus side was pool time with Liam. I was able to do about 20 laps, it felt good to swim.
Being Easter, I preached an Sunrise service. In our all to brief lives I wish more would grasp the truth of Jesus' ressurection being witnessed by so many. He is the way, truth and life (John 14:6) to get us to heaven, (John 14:1-3). Faith in the truth of Jesus being God and Savior, personally, even weak small faith can save to the uttermost.
Today our plumbing is mended and back to home sweet home. Keep walking and enjoy the many benefits.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net