Monday, April 22, 2013

Running with Liam

Yesterday I went jogging with Liam for about a mile. Liam is my 2 year old grand son and that is what it is like when you go for a walk with him, he runs. We were on our way home when he slowed down. I think he did that because he did not want to go inside. Visiting Will's new home and family and the nice trip up two hours north west seeing mostly farm land rolling hills and some woods proved most relaxing. Holding Skylar who was quite alert.
Visited with my Aunt Janelle and Uncle Butch, lots of laughs. A big part of health is being connected with friends and family. Have you ever heard the phrase "that girl could eat an apple through a fence." Let me know if you think you know what it means.
Time for my evening escape with reading, music and devotions. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net