Monday, April 22, 2013

Thank you God for our home we call earth

 Day as I looked at blogs and postings on the net but I have to be honest, I was taken back by just a beautiful day first. Came home, cut the grass, set up some lawn furniture, sighted a bird with different markings, took time to note some of the blossoms and new spring leaves set against a gorgeous spring blue sky with sunny temperatures in the upper 60's.the fresh cut grass and a cold drink, it was time to take in the moment which turned into an hour or so. Cutting the grass is a nice 2 1/2 mile workout.
God told us to manage the earth, Gen. 1:26 "Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” since the fall the planet has groaned under our care, Romans 8:16 "For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope"
As beautiful as the earth is, it is still groaning and we are still polluting and spoiling the planet God made for our home. For a few minutes I took in the show. Breathed deeply the air God made to sustain our moment by moment life. Thank you God for our temporary home, help me take care while I am here. Keep walking





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net