Sunday, October 7, 2012

Send me your walks - 98 to go!

Post #1 Frank and Sherry only 99 to go
The temperature was in the 40's today and we may get a freeze tonight.  It is a great time for a hot chocolate. For me it is perfect weather for walking. I have been doing lots of reading of Sherlock Holmes of late and I can imagine him and Watson taking a brisk walk when the "game a foot". Walking and thinking, like tea and honey go together. The perfect activity for helping the brain to stay active. When the weather is cool like this I sweat less. It only takes the body a few minutes to warm up and if you have the right layers on he cold won't matter.
My niece Payton had her second birthday today. She knew what it was all about this year. My sister's new home is wonderful. I am blessed with my family I will tell you that.
With many readers from all over the globe I am wondering what great walks you are taking? I lived in Africa and studied the Middle East. I have travelled many places in the US. I've walked the streets of London and visited some of this planet, but as much as I would like. Being neither wealthy or lucky I will take what I can get. But I can imagine their are wonderful places to walk in Russia or in India. I have never been to the Pacific Northwest in the US. On Face book, I have enjoyed many of the walks you have taken for those who follow the blog there.

Post #2 Jim and Judy in the Philippines
98 to go
But my oversea friends I would love to see places you walk. Send photos and comments. I will post them or not depending on what you wish. I would love to see a hundred places you walk this year.  That would be a good count. Scott walks and runs his way to retirement, Frank kayaks, others are walking. Jim and Judy walking in the Philippines. Enjoy this fall or seasons in your location, keep walking and love to hear from you Send me some photos.
Over 11,000 visitors



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net