Sunday, October 28, 2012

No sweat on a fall walk

Fall walks are often the best in the year. For one I don't sweat so much. It only takes a minute or two and the cool weather is comfortable. The trees have lost alot of their leaves but there are things to see and enjoy. A young buck well camouflage and a family of ducks swimming in a pond brought back to life from fall rains. You may have a hard time finding the buck in the picture. Every park bench we passed we used to do our push ups. 10 at each bench on our route in and 5 at each on our way out. The exercise is excellent for my my joints. The reps also boost my aerobics and get the whole body pumped up.
Barb pushes off the back rest and I the seat. The lower the bench the more challenging.
When we got home I listened to an Internet radio on my iPhone with ear plugs, and sat back listening to my own concert as the sunset. It was wonderful. As we walk along in our lives, I think it helps us enjoy or experience each day. Last night efore bed I took to the joys of reading and the concerns of praying. Keep alking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net