Wednesday, May 2, 2012

walking at work

Tom Sellack looks better in his shirt
Walking today to a local area where the store and food trucks are as authenic Mexican Food as it gets. Total walking at work will be 5 miles at work. It will be a good test for my insert. Embracing multicultures is easy for me. For the kids it is a little more difficult. Our African American kids and Mexican kids have the most difficulty.
Tonight weather permitting is cut the grass. That is two miles of walking.
I am wearing my Thomas Magnum shirt today as the temps move into tropical weather. Liam like the bottons this morning. The rain the past few days have really greened things up.
Finding ways to walk at work can make a difference. Parking a car further away, using stairs, take mini walk breaks around the office, walking at lunch.
We are already in May, longer days. Keep walking! 

1 comment:

  1. Walking today was sweat and bugs. After the walk I felt like I took a run. Tanya's pace was brisk. She was pushing Liam in a stroller that is made for jogging. It moves with little effort. The park was really green and beautiful. The 2nd half was sweat. When I am done I love it. You ever have that feeling? It is good to sweat.

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net