Thursday, May 24, 2012

Walking the dog at night on more sedimentry days

Leslie Sansone is pretty upbeat to walk with
This is me being honest again, my walk at work was cut back today because of exam schedules and different tasks today. I had all good intentions of mowing the lawn today but I didn't. Watched a little TV or maybe a little more than a little. I could feel that I needed to move a little so I did some evening shores an wanted to test my ankle brace with Leslie's Sandsone's video I have under pages "Online Workouts featuring Leslie's one mile walk which is perfect late at night with easy movements which you easily cool down and begin to relax with a good book with decaf tea. You will be in bed in no time,
It did the ticket, muscles loosen up, I got the blood moving, push breathing deeper in to the body and most of muscles in the body got involved. What look like a step count too low for the day I added 3000 extra to the day leaving me a total of over 8000 steps.I nice end of the day. I did a cool down and read for about 15 minutes and I was ready to sleep. When Dr. Cooper had a TV program he called such a walk as walking the dog. Leslie' video stayed with about 6 easy moves. Her walk was about 15 minutes.
There are days when we don't get a good walk of 30 minutes in. There are days when we don't get enough steps to move us out of a sedimentary day. I nice easy walk at the end of the day is good for those days. Leslie's walks add muscles we don't use on a walk. Leslie has more challenging walks we can do earlier in the day that are a real workout. The value of indoor walking is huge due to bad weather days or times when it would not be safe to walk outdoors.
I did not get to 10,000 steps but any day you do it is like your body had a thirty minute work out. Keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net