Friday, May 11, 2012

New features fopr my friends overseas

I will tweak the blog to get back some of the look of the
older blog, but I like the new features.
Check out the new design of the blog. On the right side of the blog are some new features which I am exited about. Google has a dynamic view which allows for translation and search features. As you put your mouse along the right side you can search the blog for topics I may have written about or you can translate the blog into one of fifty world languages or view past blogs by topic and time. The translation feature I hope can be used by more people who visit the blog. In any language we can walk for better health and round off the curve to live better longer.
Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net