Thursday, February 3, 2011

steps and chores

Yesterday I walked over 10,000 steps when I convert my activity shoveling snow I walked enough steps to be an automatic weight loss day. I thought it was 12 inches we had but it turned out to be 18 inches. Being outside was beautiful, the sun in my face and temperature around 20 degrees. Later in the day I did an two mile 30 minute indoor walk.

This morning it is beautiful bright day. Colder than yesterday. I visited Cooper Insider today and was reminded why we want to round off the curve. Dr. Coopers way of saying diet and exercise helps us to live as long as we can independently and healthy until the very end when we get sick and pass. Diet is moderation and healthy foods and exercise is aerobics, strength training and stretching. As I move into my senior years an active life has to be part of the package. Trade in a rocker for a good pair of shoes.

Today with the snow cleared I will have an indoor walk and resistance workout. It will be a good day to work on my walks with Jesus research. Check out Leslie Sansone's website and look into the DVD and equipment needed for a variety of indoor programs. They work! keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net