Saturday, February 12, 2011

Romance and walk

Tomorrow I would have been married 35 years. The important thing is not to forget my anniversary. Tonight we are going to a sea food place and see the movie, The King's Speech which looks like a hoot. As usual we are planning a get away for another weekend. The weekend of Valentine's weekend is busy weekend for us. Last night we got together with friends and tonight a romantic dinner.
Part of romance a walk? Well for us it is. We went for a three mile walk and the winter conditions were perfect. Being together we are apt to to take it for granted. But this weekend on our 35th anniversary not likely.
The other night I had a bout of insomnia in which I was sleepless until 5:00 am. Cause, who knows, but I took a cold pill that reacted to me or one of my medicines. I did not anticipate a problem but it happened. Pay attention to medicines and their reactions. Sleep returned to normal the next two days. My problem cause an interest in an articleon stretching before bed time and a video by Dr. Oz on a routine. I looked at it and it had several good movements I can do before bed. My insomnia is anxiety driven and stretching before bed I have already seen some positive results. Having CP stretching reduces pain and helps my crazy body relax latter at night. Strategies do not remove all problems and I live Happy for ever after, but they do help me cope and give hope. Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net