Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little things we do today

Dad and Missy
Last night I wasn't able to sleep. I don't know why. Today I decided to change my game plan a little bit. Practice a few things I know about. I can't change last night but I can do some things today. Line up some things to do that is fun for me but with a twist every hour of work I took time to move and exercise.
1st break I did body strengthening with a band and sit ups, push ups and squats as well. 2nd and third break I did 20 minute walks with Leslie Sansone which got all my muscles moving. 4th break I walked 4 flights of stairs. More movement I believe will help sleep tonight.
On the computer I was able to stream from YouTube, walks from Leslie from Exercise TV. If you are on Facebook or the web it is a great way to get a mile to five miles of walking in.
We have had a lot for rainy days the last few days. The garden and yard loves it. My sister Missy visited my dad and brother's grave site yesterday and sent me a picture. (Thank You) They are never too far from my thoughts. My dad served in WW2 and brother left us to early. I did think of them yesterday and others who gave their lives for others.  Love the USA, we are not perfect, but we have to opportunity to help others. Where ever we live we can be thankful for others who gave that we may have that opportunity.
I was reading a blog from "Today I Will" about little things we do can make a difference. Keep walking

http://todayiwill.com/2013/05/little-things-may-make-the-biggest-difference/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=little-things-may-make-the-biggest-difference#.UaUxgL4o4dU

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net