Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Visit my bike page and other cool things

I came across a indoor biking routine from Cooper's Aerobics. I included the workout in a new page you can check out. Don't forget about the pages on the Fatman's site. They are good pages I think for spiritual and physical health. I up date them from time to time. I trust you find the blog helpful. I would love your feedback.
I understand walking and it's benefits I repeat quite often. I post new articles but I am aware they support the basic message of walking is good for you. Part of the freshness I believe will come as I challenge my self to get to a healthier weight. One of my psych medicines actually increases weight. I can't use that as an excuse but my must raise my activity level and be mindful of moderation in all things. I am fitting in clothes better and I have increased my water intake to curve appetite to process my medicine better.
Spencer West walking for clean water
Have you noticed celebrates who lose weight and then regain weight. I see this in retired jocks. Weight loss is harder than we think. Change of lifestyle I think is the key and change of thinking. But change happens slower than we want so hang in there.
Here is an update on Spencer West. He will walk 300 kilometers on his hand to raise money for clean water in Africa I believe. Wow! Where there is water there is life. Tony Bourdain got sicker than he ever experienced when visiting Liberia, West Africa and I bet he will tell you how important to cook with clean water is. Spencer you are a hero!
A read research on how exercise is an ally in the fight against breast cancer. It is something we can do to fight this disease. Mom's take a walk this mother's day for life.
Keep walking

http://www.medpagetoday.com/HematologyOncology/BreastCancer/38967

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net