Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wowza spring is in bloom

I have been working on workouts for Barb to incorporate resistant training with tubes and aerobic
indoor walking. There is just to much evidence for strength training benefits as we get older. The basic idea is to do a resistant exercise of 12 to 15 reps and then do basic indoor walking, side steps, knee raises, and kicks for one minute, then back to another resistant exercise. Add push-ups, crunches, half squats and before you know it you have cross trained for 20 to 30 minutes. Great for the muscles, joints, bones, heart and brain. In my page menu I have shared some workouts along this line.
Hasn't the weather been great. I know I have shared before how wonderful all the green hues are in spring. Yard work is pleasant.
Good news on my diet, feeling better. My scale reminds me I am still fat, but a little less.
Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net