Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What you think about medicine?

Liam is a big boy now, he is coming for a visit, can't wait
I was talking with a friend about the side effects of medicines. My favorite is a four hour erection see your doctor. Making sure a medicine is doctor directed is a good thing. Also doing stuff naturally to eliminate or reduce our need of drugs is a good thing. But with age comes drugs whether we like it or not. Commercials for drugs must come at a time when they think people who would use them are watching. Close your eyes and listen to the sales pitch, I think you will find it humorous.
Our need of medicine is beyond my expertise, but I like the idea of things we can do that help our health and may help with the drugs we do take. Drinking water over all helps me to process the drugs I do take. That may be different for those of you with heart or other problems. Overall for me I am better hydrated then not. I even sleep better and that is with an enlarged prostrate. Walking definitely helps over all. Making good diet choices is another thing we can can control. 
Another friend shared with me problems with blood pressure. There is no getting away from it we will need some medicine the longer we live. 
Good news walking is free so keep a 1/2 hour of walking in your prescription everyday. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net