Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting on track

Fall is coming Photo by Frank Porter
I was able to do strength training at lunch, about a 10 minute workout. Resistance bands give us lots of flexibility in our workouts. They are easy to carry and just about anywhere you can have a gym. Our hearts need strength training. Aerobic walks we know help but strength training does things for our hearts too.
Sitting afterwards in the shade the breeze was refreshing. One of the teachers was out for a 3 mile walk. She was using a pedometer, I told her she would be encouraged seeing how many steps she does in her day.
Barb has been doing indoor walking in the morning. She has her sights on losing a few pounds. You give walking a few weeks or months and you will note you will have more energy. I believe you will feel better in your clothes.
I have enjoyed  many photos of walks people have taken. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net