Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rehab, keep it simple

Keeping things simple when I did the splits on the ice almost two weeks ago I rested and let the healing begin then I gently began to stretched and walked as needed and a block here and there. Tonight I did a mile walk with "In Home Walking" working with the steps more the the pace though I was close. The walk got me breathing deeper and felt good. I did a little stretching. Thank you Leslie Sansone.
How many of you have injuries or illnesses and you have to restart your fitness program? The temptation to give up or put off starting again stares us right in the face. It is worth starting up and not give up. Moving and walking helps our heart, our brains, our lungs, and gives health to every part of our bodies. Breathing a little deeper helps get blood and oxygen to our brains and feet. I will take my rehab a day at a time, but I feel good just keeping it simple.
Any kind of rehab follow medical advice and listen to your body. Take a deep breathe and praise God - keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net