Thursday, March 14, 2013

Imagine better days

Today was a good day. Last two days bothered by a intestinal bug makes getting better feel great. Worked out on a bike and my old man workout, studied a few hours in my walk with Jesus study, and worked on my therapy. I have gone to half days and I am doing better. I am sleeping nights and up days. It seems so simple, I wish is was.
 I was reading an article on autism  and research into how the brain works in childhood and adulthood with the disorder. What I glean out of it is how much we are learning about the brain. What is learned has a way of helping us all. Imagine the better treatments 20, 30, + years down the road. We will seem barbaric by comparison. One thing I think will stand, walking 20 to 60 minutes a day. keep walking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net