Saturday, February 9, 2013

I have friends that may disagree, but coffee can be good for you

Thinking about Spring
It felt good to walk today, had to watch for ice patches but the path was mostly clear. The flowers remind me of good days ahead. I have a frame in my room of friends smiling at me. I think it is a good idea to have an upbeat reminder and it is one of my tools I use to keep the blues away.
The slight increase in one of my medicine is helping.
Read uses a lead in from a Agatha Christy story, "Black Coffee" to talk of the benefits black coffee can do for type 2 diabetes. Weigh in at the article at

http://www.realage.com/information-on-diabetes/drink-coffee-to-reduce-your-risk-of-
type-2-diabetes?eid=1010677955&memberid=27731989
 For me coffee has to be early. 
Today I was reading about personality types and anxiety and mistaken beliefs. It helps me to 
focus on one thing that really sticks out. When you read such material it is easy to see a lot of 
things that can apply. So drinking a cup of java, reading good information after a good night sleep, not bad.
Keep walking

Live a large life
Lincoln became a great man living a time in a unique small town
Jesus live in a small place with small people, yet that never control how large he lived. If you know 
Christ remind yourself
You are a child of the king
Rule out small things like meanness live large in the grace and blessings
Work for the king

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net