Wednesday, February 13, 2013

37th wedding Anniversary, woo!

Today is my 37th wedding anniversary. we were married on Friday the 13th. Thanks for saying I do!,
A couple of reminders to my readers:
  1. I was looking at some my pages which can be visited off the menu bar at he top. There are some old information on how to start an fitness walk and strength program. I like my circuit training as well. Starting walking or fitness plan check with your doctor.
  2. I really try to label my material accurately. I have no hidden agenda. When the blog or page is about spiritual things I will give it a label walk with God or state topic in title. I hope I am upbeat and helpful here, but the beauty of the blog is you choose what to read.
  3. Some blogs have a like unlike feature. I would like to hear commits. Write anonymous if you like. 
  4. My #1 & #2 sources for people to contact the blog are Google then Face book. 11% of the audience is overseas. The blog I nearing 18,000 hits, most in the past 16 months. Thanks for visiting
Reading an article from Real age - Love your heart this Valentine's Day
One myth was about aspirin - taking one low dose aspirin cuts hert events 10 % and fatal event 20% but taking two aspirins cuts men's heart attac and women's stroke by 34%. One report I read if you take aspirin at night it helps more in early morning when many fatal events occur. Aspirin isn't for everybody so check with your doctor. Real Age reports if you take the aspirin with warm water you eliminate 70% of the guts attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net