Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One day full of life

winter cactus in bloom
12, 12, 12 has just about come and gone. It was a beautiful day. I was playing my juice harp with my grand daughter's flute. She sounded better. She is learning to read music and play the notes. My instrument does well playing in a cow pastor. We had fun anyway. Liam was laughing and giggling the whole time. He likes Kendall's hair.
I like the freedom ebooks give to have books any where. But late night reading to relax doctor's tell us paper books are better to unwind. My latest books are a Longmire mystery and a Spencer book and A new Sherlock Holmes novel. I have spent about 8 weeks in the summer times in Wyoming and Montana. tenting and hiking. I have spent other weeks with the Sou ix Indians, Navajo and Crow and Hava Supai. My Grandad Father was 1/2 Cherokee. Each tribe was very friendly to me. I even was treated by a Crow doctor who did a very good job.  I m am getting into the Longmire series and books. Takes me back to my travels. In the Summer it is fun to tent but if I were there in the winter a very well stock cabin would be in order. Hiking in the hills and mountains you have to think different. A 6 mile walk is a good walk in the mountains. It is very aerobic and stresses your muscles as well. Walk trails you can do and don't put yourself in danger. Keep in mind the higher altitude and stay hydrated.
I am so proud of my good friend Debi, what a gal
Indoor Walks between 2 1/2 and three miles. One mile is 14 minutes, one mile is a 12 minute mile and the third is 16 minutes. I am breathing good. op off the walk with 24 sit ups, 20 push ups, 20 squats of the bed and four strength moves with a resistant band.
I am awful proud of the kids in geometry. I am amazed what they are learning. Hurray! Smell the coffee. Can we take a step back and and enjoy the moment. Also a thumbs up to my three AVAC kids who have learned to do work in the computer and have made good progress in reading. Everybody is different but fro I have seen it was a good experience for them. My therapist reminds me to find things about work that turns my moter and kids learning in pat because of my contribution I don't mind touting my horn. I love it when there are difficulties and I can be part of the solutions. What the kids do s the coo data! Keep walking  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net