Friday, March 11, 2011

common cold

Today was a day when the common cold makes you feel like a big germ. Spent allot of day resting. Not much walking today. Enjoyed talking to a few friends late until they chased me off the phone. They were patient with me, but it was pleasant listening to friendly voices. Watching TV with Barb and keeping my distance. The good news concerning the fat man is I am still on the attack the snack diet and I am noticeably looking just a little thinner. My granddaughter noticed my weight loss. I am not missing the comfort food late at night. I do know when you are sick it is better to rest than workout. With a cold you have the feeling it will travel to other parts of the body and last for ever. Rest, good thoughts, and baby yourself leads to recovery. Soon walking, Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net