Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Prayer ain't easy - TEMPLE OF GOD unbroken fellowship


Took photo from Rock Run
I hope my thoughts on prayer encouraged someone. Praying when it hard to do is not a hot topic. Stress from the problems we pray about affects our health. Jesus taught his disciples to pray simple and direct and not to get over repetitive. God has good ears and He can hear us once. I think it is the emotions and problems that persist that challenge us to repeat prayer. In prayer we have an advocate and a brother that sticks closer than a brother.
The enemy attacks and we doubt and stress. At that time remember He (Christ) who is in you is greater than the one (Satan) in the world. Satan can read our lips like Hanna' lips were read but an angel is limited and can not read our minds. They can read body language but in your heart that is where God meets you alone. (Please not that in your heart God meets you alone. Your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit) Satan has no privy to it. Even if Satan reads lips and body language, people can get good at this as well. You remember that teacher or parent who knew what you were thinking. Recall also those who totally misread the lips and body language. Be simple in prayer, be direct, Know who you are praying too and He has your back, He is on your side to teach us the right way, to correct us and lead us to His higher paths which are not our paths. His ways are better than our ways.
Battle of prayer not easy but God is there to walk us through it. It is something that no one can do for us and if we would pray we will see for ourselves the promises of God worked out in our lives. It is a mystery!
Today I battle what appears to be bronchitis and I am hoping to prevent pneumonia. Bad timing in the whole thing. Health presents scenarios that are always challenging. Lots of rest to day, 5 servings of fruits and veggies to boost the weaken immune system. On line I tried to leave little encouragements through out my contacts. being sick quite the opposite happens, I get really negative so on line and in conversations I take time to send brief words.
I will battle for sleep tonight. Walking I know boost the system and helps restore a positive out look, but that will have to wait a day or two.
Trials come in bunches and it is my turn to get them. Sort them out and take on one at a time has help me in the past. I am not good in the school of Job.
The last two posts were spiritual in nature but I think they are linked to our health. Wish I was a better writer. Keep walking and to one of my good friends keep the challenge. Your health is precious to the Lord and to me, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net