Thursday, January 31, 2013

She's a lady


In Hawaii walking to a  waterfall
Last night I shared a bit of a wonderful woman who has cared for thousands. Through her work she I both a professional and it is a ministry. A
She prays for each one she cares for and it is not about their response to spiritual things but it is about  their care and well being. If you are really. Sick I can think of few others that are equips to help you through it.  We have helped a few in a Good Samaritan way and theorist no panic in her care. I have seen her work with the dying with a loving voice lead the dying into eternity read to meat their creator.
I scame into her world with a rather poor diet and she changed all that. Her own cooking always excellent has changed from a diet oozed with unhealthy ways to one that is healthy. As far as taste is concern her food today is tastier and filled with herbsand spices and the menu may take me around the world, Today out taste was from the Middle East and tomorrow it my be from south of the boarder.
By th way she keeps me walking. What a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net