Sunday, January 6, 2013

When healing be kind to yourself

Over the holidays I came down with some kind of bug and to top it off I had quite a fall. My face got some more character built into it. Sometimes thinks just have a way of multiplying. When I had time off this wasn't what I was expecting. Healing takes awhile.
I have been thinking about the problem we have when we get sick or injured we don't recover as quickly as we did when we were younger. Everybody is a little different as well on this.
Be kind to yourself as you heal. The time frame is unpredictable so healing time is kindness time for you. Take it a day or hour at a time. Bad times happen, rest, good nutrition, support and love help bring us back. For me I find God does well putting up with my complaints. People have their limits on how long one can complain. God has said, "I will never leave you or abandon you." Heb. 13:5
When you start to heal it is a little easier to be thankful. There were days I could do a gentle walk and other days I couldn't. It reminded me a small walks just to get the immune system a little boost and the way walking can help heal the body.
When I am sick I find God shares His love with me. I also get a kick out of photos and thoughts from friends on the internet. They don't have to know I'm ill, but I am encouraged by positive stuff. Every problem has its own time. Keep walking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net