Monday, January 7, 2013

On top of the world

More character added to my face
It sure feels great to be healing and feel better. Two days I have been able to do aerobic walking and last night I did my 24 reps, situps, pushups and squats. My body feels like a kid wanting to get out for spring sports. Today I will be doing a two mile walk and I can't wait.
I downloaded a pedometer app for my phone and I am looking forward to trying it out. If it works I will let you know more about it. Pedometers are a real encouragement for walking 10,000 steps a day.
Along with my improved mood it is a sunny day. The sun pouring through my indoor garden is a lift.
Tanya and Liam are returning home today from a Christmas in California, looking forward to happy feet and great smiles.
I can't get over the renewed energy I have today. Well it is time to lace up the shoes, do the dishes and go for a walk. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net