Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ain't isn't so bad, Mark Twain used it.

Encourage by friends keeps me walking. Jim Smith shared winter photos, many share what inspires them, family moments it all works for me. It is nice to keep in touch.
My computer is down and I am posting on my phone. Snow is pretty tonight. Reading a few mysteries and a book by Erwin Lutzer on saying no to bad habits. That gets a little harder as we age. I think we fail and give up or it is just harder. Anyway I am still willing to keep learning and try.
I was helping kids with algebra and I wrote a wrong symbol on the white board and the kids caught it. I didn't see it so I thank them and the lesson went well. You know they loved catching the old man. It is fun helping kids learn higher level thinking. It takes work but at the end of the day that ain't bad. Ain't is a good word for an educator don't you think. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net