Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Comedy with Chicken soup

Well happy New Year.
I have been looking at New Year Resolutions and they all appear good ones. I bet your list is just as good. Being sick these past few days reminds of our many obstacles in fulfilling our desires for better health. Sometimes it just a fight to get better. Last year I wrote don't expect perfection. I did increase my strength program an was pretty consistent with that. For about a half a year I put on a little weight and he other half I recovered some what I lost weight. With strength training I developed a cross training with indoor walking and body calisthenics and bands work out.
Barb has continued to explore healthy cooking with new meals from all over the place. Moving everyday will remain a goal. Days I used a pedometer increased my steps. So as I look back I made some goals and fell a little short of some others.
My fever may have broke some today. Sleeping has been a little easier. I have taken time to count my blessings and also watched a few comedies. When I am under the weather I don't do so well watching "It is a Wonderful Life". No give me the Marx Brothers or Laural and Hardy. Real slap stick and buddy humor.

Comedic genius good when your sick
Isn't amazing when the body heals. I am half way there and I can tell it.
So this year
I have a few spiritual goals I like to meet
Be blessing
Be a friend
Be an encourager
Fatman goals
walk
strength train
stretch
be a good sleeper and keep working on being a better blogger - don't expect perfection Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net