Sunday, January 27, 2013

Running with Liam

Running today with Liam while I was doing my indoor walk got my heart rate up. Liam my two year old grandson loves to run. He watched me workout with a In Home Walk video and after awhile he just took off running around the house so I ran with him. I would run some then go back to the program then I would run with him some more. It turned out to be a good workout.
I've decided to get back in shape to play tennis this spring. To do so I will continue aerobic walking intervene with jogging. Yesterday I did some push-ups between two chairs. The lower level was more intense. My overall strength is improving and I believe it is a good idea to increase strength as I age.
One thing about being bald is home haircuts. Love the low maintenance.  Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net