Saturday, November 24, 2012

Woo around the world we go

One of the fantastic things that has happened writing the blog is seeing the number of people who read the blog. Readers come from all over. Every week or two there is a new country. For those out side the US do you use the Google translator? It is outstanding to get the gist of what is being said. Soon our phones will have universal translators and with a little work we can talk face to face. Being an old Trekkie, this is totally cool.  We could talk in Klingon, a totally made up tongue or we could talk in a Tolkien language. But to communicate to someone in China or to understand what is happening in Paris. Just using these programs gets me more into other languages.
I think it is pretty universal that we can walk and eat better to slow down aging and live better along the way. We look like regular people our age but we can eel better.
or my friends around the world, send a thought in your tongue and see if I can translate it. I would love a picture from your country. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net