Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Green brightens my day

The sun is setting on this clear November day. My Christmas cactus is geting ready to bloom and my outdoor flowers we took indoors are starting to decline. Green plants lining my view from the bay window. There is room for improvement, but I am all for indoor gardening. Bringing the green in for the winter reminds me of my mother's home, she had a green thumb.
Ground turkey meat loaf with our summer sweet potatoes for dinner. The spices Barb cooks with will bring the dish to life. I should post her recipes.
Health day reports statins and exercise reduce death risks as cholestriol is reduced. I few years ago I went to using a statin which is now a generic drug with the idea to prevent a heart attack. My cholestiol improved with exercise and improved again with the statin drug. You and your doctor will know wat is best for you.
http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/statins-plus-exercise-best-at-lowering-cholesterol-study-finds
My walk today is indoors, still getting 6000 steps at work. Also later I hope to do a 15-20 minute strength training work out. Walking where you live, what are your experiences? Keep walking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net