Saturday, August 11, 2012

Walking paradise...sort of

My cousin Buddy is battling for his life today. Cemo, cancer, dialysis, back engeries, tumors breaking ribs. I am writing from my cell so there will be errors. Buddy is a good man and a lot of bad things are happening.
Another cousin Carol passed away with breast cancer. She put up a long fight. Again she is a sweetheart. In talking with she was in tune to eat right and seek the best treatment.
One thing I am trying to do is pray while there is still hope. I have heard plenty of why questions. This is good, and god encourages to do so. Right now I am doing spiritual work of prayer for Buddy. His mother, children, wife are in the middle of the battle for his life. We pray in the land of the living by faith. Jesus is the great physician. Many have been called in. Now is the time for faith.
Why? We will take up another time . Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net