Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer fun & the Olympics

The Olympics has always captured my interest. It seems back in the ABC days with Jim McKay we got to see more events and more profiles of athletes from other countries and minor sports. But it seems also true there are more sports. And the women's games have increased as well.
Our girls have been strong. Fun to watch.
Lot's of exercise today. A solid 30 minute walk, over an hour playing in the Gulf. A good 10 minute plus resistance training. Plenty of time to enjoy the Beach and view another sunset.
One of my ongoing interest, even on vacation is my studies in the life of Jesus as a walker. We take a laptop for granted but it is an office any place. Here maybe a half hour hear and 20 minutes there. The study is fun to do and I have been at it for 4 years now.
I was observing pelican dive for their prey. They look like the cape crusader flying down to catch a crook. Have you ever seem a skimmer glide across the water. So many things are fascinating to watch. Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net