Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gentle breezes & Conversations

Had a nice visit with cousins in Florida. Over the years we have had many pleasant times together. We watched the sunset as we talked about whatever. I really enjoy relaxed conversation where you can be yourself.
Barb and I had a nice 35 minute walk and took a swim in the bath water known as the Gulf. She loves it. I am diving like a dolphin to reach cooler waters below. Moving in the warm waters really helps me stretch and work on full range of motion in my muscles.
Barb is reading one of Mark Twain travel books. Makes me want to plan another cruise trips. I finished Dust and Shadow, Holmes whodunit and now I am reading a Parker's Spencer mystery which takes me to Boston in the fall.
The joy of reading for fun.
Tomorrow we are off to a local island to swim, shell hunt and walk the shores. We have seen lots of dolphins this year. It should be fun.
Walking helps us enjoy these experiences. Please pray for my cousin Buddy. He has many serious concerns. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net