Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Expected summer slump didn't happen - Da fat man all over the place

The green and light green shows where readers come from
I was talking with a doctor friend of mine last spring and we speculated the blog would slow down in the summer. We were wrong.
Here are some stats from last month
United States
1176
Russia
53
Canada
25
Philippines
15
United Kingdom
10
Australia
7
Germany
7
Morocco
5
South Africa
5
Japan
4
Jim & Judy Smith in the Phillipines
Last month 1300 hits. Most of the 8000 + hits have come in the last 6 months. Many countries have 5 or less hits and don't show in the over all stats, but every continent is represented. In the US people have visited the blog from all over. I have been surprised by the response.
One of my readers has lost 25 lbs. She actually used some online tools that I look forward to checking out. On her progress I am proud of her, she did it. I am just hopefully an encouraging voice.
I am still working at being a better blogger so thanks for visiting. On vacation using my phone to write the blogs I  had some liimitations. I will always label the blog to let you know my particular theme I am writing on. And I hope my lead in from face book or title are interesting but true to the article. I think I am positive, but let me know if I get out of line. As always I encourage your comments, I will post them if you want me too. If you don't want them posted let me know.  Return often and keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net