Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Night owl?

Nearing 31,000 visitors to the walk with the fat man blog. Thanks for stopping by. The past few days I have been hit with the inability to settle down and sleep. I am not in pain, but insomnia caused by racing thoughts makes it hard to sleep. For a few days I will up my medication under Dr.'s advise and see if it helps. I will also review information and strategies that may be helpful. Brains are fascinating  and a wee unpredictable. I don't feel anxious or thoughts of negative feelings of stopping breathing like I have had or related panic disorder. No depressive thinking, but being wide wake at 4 in the morning is no good either. Looking forward to a better night.
Sleep is a wonderful thing. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net