Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Learn from Big Ben chimes


I have been battling a bug of some kind the last few weeks. Sick for a few days then better, than sick again. In mind of that my blog will be brief as I need to rest, but a few words to encourage those who maybe battling health. Sometimes walking means getting a good night sleep. Sleep boosts the immune system when we get 7-8 hours a night. Getting well has it's own time table. My own little troubles remind me to take it a day at a time.
In reading the Daily Bread the other morning they illustrated the lyrics of the the chimes of Big Ben for our trust in The Lord in time of trouble.
If you have a clock with chimes you have heard it many times but not know the lyrics.
All through this hour,
Lord, be our guide;
And by Thy power,
No foot shall slide.
Walking a difficult trail right now, put your faith in the One who loves you and is with you even in the shadow of death. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net