Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Good report on health

Good news from my check up. My numbers in blood work are good and I am losing weight. When you hear good news it encourages me to continue. Thinking thin will continue to be one of my goals this year. Lunch I have made some changes. I have a couple of ounces of protein, fish, chicken, nuts or soy, fresh veggies, fruit and yogurt. Dinner I have made cuts in carbs. because in the last 6 years I have changed the weigh I eat, these changes are not so big of a deal.
Walking and fitness have gotten better now I am back to work. I use the stairs more. Another change I will make is to settle into a normal sleep time to get 6 to 8 hours a night. Sleeping without getting up is now possible with the treatment of Psych meds to address my anxiety disorder from PTS. Strategies I have learned in therapy have helped me cut down time spent in over drive. Getting the right amount of sleep helps burn calories and less time to eat late at night.
The garden has produced alot of veggies for the whole family. Barb and I feel blessed with that. When I get home I will do a workout off the deck. I have enjoyed reading as the sun sets. I listen to the garden water falls and with this time of year the temperature seems perfect at that time. Barb and I will take in dinner off the deck and I have clean-up, perfect. Keep walking   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net