Thursday, August 29, 2013

Winding up for my check up

I feel like I have sort of hit a wall in my conditioning. After a series of set backs over the last year which postponed my walking consistently. Now I am in back in the swing of things it is taking longer to get back into shape. Is it in part being 61? My body is telling me don't push it, be patient. My mind wants to work even harder. It is hard to tell my mind that it is wrong this time.
Next week I go in for my check up. Writing some notes on questions I have. Have you ever went to the doctor and didn't really prepare for the visit? At any age there are things we should be checking on. For me, why is it harder to see progress in fitness? The truth of it is I need to address my weight and look at my numbers and heart health and the like. What changes do I need to address and what do I need to accept? I feel as if I need to look at where I am at now.
One of the nice things about getting back into daily walking is how it improves sleep. Good sleep of 7 or 8 hours I have read really helps in the pursuit of health. A day at a time, keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net