Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just the little things


Did you get out today? For me the weather was great in the low 70’s and cooler in the evening. The highlight for me today was a visit with my grandson Addison. He is a country boy now and I hope they take kindly to him.

 From Sue Huey's Vacation
Earlier today I was researching and doing my studies in my walks with Jesus. I am studying the Lord’s real prayer of John 17. There He prayed for Himself, His disciples, and us. If you have memorized Matthew and Luke’s “Our Father which art in heaven…” I think you would be encouraged to read Him talking to His Father in John 17.

Every hour I took time out to walk or workout. I’ve been working on using my body weight to strengthen my muscles. I’ve added lunges and heal raises using doorways and steps. I walked 6 flights up the stairs. These are small things in and of themselves. I felt good and moving for minutes at a time was good for me. The day was beautiful and so was the walk.

The flower garden in the planters has sure been encouraging. Our veggie and herb gardens have been producing fruit big time. It is cool to share it with others.

Thanks Addison for the visit and thinking of all my grandkids. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net