Sunday, August 4, 2013

A little dance and romance

"a child shall lead them"

I jotted a few notes from my experiences this week at White Pines State Park. 
Last night Barb and stayed up to see stars then it started top cloud over. We used an app which allowed us to point IPad to the area we were looking at to identify constellations and stars. It is called Star Map 3D. If we get a clear night it will fun to identify things we are looking at.
The trails at White Pines are small but you can link two of them together to get 30 to 60 minutes of walking in. The Pines are huge. Our log cabin was built in the 1930’s and has been pleasant.
We watched a comedy today at the Inn. Barb and I in our early sixties were the youngsters, hurray for the seniors. It was rainy this afternoon so we retreated back to our cabin. A little dance and romance… Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net