Monday, August 5, 2013

Thinking skinny

Can I look at life and think skinny? This is my new approach to becoming the not so fat man. I read an article about 20 ways to think skinny. Some of them are doable and others for me won't be. As I thought along that thought, it dawned on me to think outside the box and find ideas that will work for me. Today I was looking at a health magazine about 26 exercises to do for your abs, I surfed the net and hound easily 50 more abs exercises. Some of them require balance I do not have. But as I looked I found similar moves with adaptations I could do. For over a year I have done ab workouts almost every day. With my CP my abs fight both my upper and lower body working together. I like the results of in my mobility. I look every bit of being a 61 year old fat guy, but I move better.
Weight-loss factors in more the idea of moving an hour a day, 10,000 steps a day, aerobic and strength training involving activity + time.
My thought is to add a new idea to my ab workout a day and over time find things that work for me.
I can smell the herbs from the garden being cooked downstairs. Our garden is in full swing right now.
I have been thinking about how an old guy can share the reality of a Biblical faith to to a younger generation in a virtual world who think such things are old hat. It wasn't that long ago a 19 year old discovered an exiting new idea of a personal relationship with God that has lasted over 42 years. More on this later. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net