Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Summer in the city, August dog days

Foot care, Weird topic.but ever since a was a wee lad with CP and walking on my toes for the first 7 years my toes are bent every which way. So many of them are stiff and others the nails grow every which way. Some of my friends will show their beautiful toes with wonderful color and design. Like the hunchback of Notre Dame I like to hide my toes in the quite sanctuary of the shadows.
As I have gotten older I am blessed with those who have the skill to cut through the barnacles and  give me relief so I can walk and run in comfort. I would post my feet but fear they would go viral for all the wrong reasons. And I think we should show things that are beautiful.
Giving them care is huge in walking and running pain free.
Today's work out was a fifteen minute strength training routine filled by 2O minutes on a bike. Late I did my old man exercises of push-ups, sit- ups and squats.
Last night I had a panic attack that kept me up. Tonight I countered with a early dose of Ativan and slept sound for four hours. Took time to share blog and I will go through a routine to reboot my sleep. These late night interruptions offer time for prayer and intercession.
Weather is very hot here. I am glad to have indoor exercise in place in the air. Toes pain free. last week I had 145 minutes of exercise, just off my my mark, this week I have 65 so far.so I am a work in progress. Keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net