Tuesday, August 20, 2013

day two with the game plan

It was great to talk to Liam last night on the phone. What a happy boy, brightens my day. Can't wait to set up an video call with him.
Day two, back to work. Used the stairs for a few extra flights. It will be interesting to note progress.
Thinking skinny for lunch protien without the bread. Feel pretty good right now writing. So stairs, a walk at lunch and find ways to cut calories throughout my day. We will note the progress.
Dr. Cooper has written about doing the right thing most of the time. I think it is easy to do something not particularily healthy and quit. Having goals that we can follow 80% or better, beats perfectionist thinking or nothing. What do you think?
Caught up with a friend or two today. Learning a lot about the kids I will be working with this year. Their challenges are my opportunity to apply what I have learned and will learn. There is always change. That has to be good for the brain wouldn't you think.
In back of my mind is keeping track of my fitness minutes. The goal is 150 minutes a week, so far I have 75 minutes. Over 150 minutes with healthy diet is weight loss. If I have five days with an hour of fitness that is 300 minutes. There are different things to do like walking, biking, body strength, weights, bands, a round of disc golf or cutting grass. Find your way to fit activity. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net