Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The sounds and sights of the gulf

Playing and moving in the water is fun. Real easy on the joints. If you have never swam in salt water it is easier, particularly on the gulf. We had storms so the water was cooler, but I'm the gulf late summer that is good. For me wearing a hat and shirt in the water beats sun burns. I see more people doing that.
Barb and I had a nice walk on the beach to top it off. Working out is part of our vacation, reading under an umbrella and caught up in the wind and the waves.
Watched the Olympics, marveled at the ability of the athletes. I noticed the focus was on the errors and not on how really wonderful the Competition is. The announcers didn't sound like they enjoyed what they were looking at. Costos did, but I wish there was more Experts that really enjoys the moments of these young people.
Well how are your walks going? Saw of pod of dolphins on my walk. Lots of seed weed from storms and beach repair. Rained at sunset today. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net