Monday, July 30, 2012

Here is to you!

Barb and I have a three week splash in Florida. Walks, talks, swimming, reading, romance. A little time to rejuice the batteries. There will be some of our eateries. Outdoors in tropical heat will center on the beach. A good time to watch birds, waves, people, and sunsets.
I am looking forward to doing things w Barb, she picked the videos, lots of chick flicks. With one of my meds being done it will help loose weight. Part of our time will be spent working out together. We both love to swim so we will enjoy the warm water of the gulf.
It was great how it worked out to have 3 weeks, I could pinch myself. The kids will be manning the home front. For them they will get a kick to have the place to themselves. I am sure they will have fun with their friends. I really their friends.
I will post some of activity. It will be a boost for us. As we plan our time we do it together. There are a lot of simple things that make a good vacation. Key don't over plan.
Thanks for reading the blog all you who jot it 7000 x's, keep walking you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net