Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year Resolutions or Resolute?

Resolutions, do we keep them? Maybe I'm having a senior moment, finding a better question is do we remember them. Our chances are better if we make the same resolution every year. But alas for me I can't remember. I do know that I think about resolutions about this time of year. The things I am resolute about I make those decisions every once in a while. A months ago, I took time to rethink the fat man walking. Having imperfect health, is the whole idea of the fat man walking. There is always something to work.
Through the blog, I am discussed my struggles with mental health, weight, fitness, insomnia, aging, healing, falling in many common problems that we all face. Along way I share what I learn something's affect other people as well. The good news is many things that I am struggling with I've made progress and there's been healing. But some things still remain unresolved. Now we generally have a very short term patience with ill health of others around us. We wanted to be able to move on. Many things where dealing with are ongoing and there are few cures. But many of those things have ways of coping with them so that they're manageable. That's a big part of the fat Man walking. 
Calvin is the best
I have been fascinated learning how to cope with aging, modifying fitness, enjoying healthy things to eat, and finding the joys of living. I share what I learn with the idea staying open about my life and learning things.
In rethinking the fat man, I have decided to make a serious attempt to be less of a fat man. To be happy with it I have to be less obsessive about it. Each day is filled with good decisions, being a little kind to myself, pursue other things and find ways to focus on others. Fitness is simple, there're a lot of ways to strength train, take time to walk, and fine fun things to do. Throwing a little flexibility moment there you have it.
Moving forward I hope to share with you what I'm learning about building friendships this year. Mental health and growing through the things we face I believe is timeless. There is a science and art of health that I think is worth sharing. Most of my motivations resolutions have to do with reducing pain. Reducing pain is a good thing to do for others. When I think about it, it has a lot more to do all of us than just medical people. When we her personally involved problem we are motivated to learn a lot about it. Without thinking about it we actually become resolved in some way. 
So hopefully this year I'll be I will become a smaller person. With all my kids and grandkids I definitely seem to be shrinking so in a way I'm already achieving my goal. 

Blogging has been away for me to improve my writing. My audience is still out there. The Internet is getting censored by governments. I hope my blog is not part of that censorship. Aging, working through our health problems, thinking through emotional, mental, and spiritual ideas are sort of the big things in life. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net